PDA

View Full Version : Bucks moving in my area any one else?

JeepGirl
10-24-2016, 09:48 PM
We got an 8 point Saturday evening...1 Buck, 2 Does, 1 Turkey in the Freezer so far...A lot of new bucks roaming in the area that I have not seen before. Anyone else seeing anything? There is a 10-12 point chasing does right now he is constantly moving so I can't get a good look all I know its nice....Seems like evening time is the most activity...Good Luck out there guys stay safe....

zachc
10-26-2016, 09:42 AM
Where's the pics at? And yeah, I've finally got some bucks on camera behind my house. I've been seeing small/smaller bucks all season at my uncles but nothing big enough to shoot yet. Hopefully the numbers keep going up with the bucks around here.

And if you need anyone to harvest that big 10-12...just give me a shout! Lol....no but seriously... Lol

JeepGirl
10-26-2016, 09:56 AM

LOL Zach... I had issues with computer couldn't post pic but i did put it in my album...Ill try again...I do have a stand next to mine a few trees over that sits empty my boys are to busy with work to hunt lol... after last nights frost that should get them moving one would think...Good luck out there..