PDA

View Full Version : Good public land in north eastern ohio

drewessick
10-18-2015, 08:07 PM
I am looking for input on good public land in north east ohio i have tried some of the bigger ones but am looking for smaller ones that may be easier to pattern the deer

ManOfTheFall
10-18-2015, 08:25 PM
West end of Berlin Lake reservoir area. There are big woods, crops, and grasslands. This is the stark county portion. You can also use an anterless tag here.

drewessick
10-18-2015, 08:42 PM
I heard its a good place but the problem is how do i know where i can hunt i have dri en berlin before and seen maybe two hunting land signs and did i mention i have only lived here two years lol so its all new to me camefrom georgia and dont know any one around this area besides my wife and her family that doesnt hunt

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

ManOfTheFall
10-19-2015, 01:00 AM
One you can download of map of it off the ODNR website. Two, you can always drive over there and ask the locals. They will give you the best information.

drewessick
10-19-2015, 06:41 AM
Yeah not going to happen asking locals cause last time i tried to ask i got a gun to the face i am surrounded by peta people

ManOfTheFall
10-19-2015, 08:43 AM
Yeah not going to happen asking locals cause last time i tried to ask i got a gun to the face i am surrounded by peta people

Down here in Tuscarawas County just about everybody hunts or has a family member that does.

drewessick
10-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Lol i know but columbiana county is all peta loving tree hugers