PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on ever calm.

joshua.waymire.1
10-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Has anyone used it and what were your results? I just bought the rutting buck and ever calm twin pack with my new boots today to test it. My dad is going to put it out by his cameras to see how it does since I work wild hours and don't have time. But I'm curious to see what everyone else has seen or done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zachc
10-14-2015, 10:26 AM
I have never used it but have always been curious about how it works. My dad bought some last season or the season before and rubbed it around a big box stand we built but come to think of it, I never asked him how it turned out. So feel free to post your findings....

whodey1966
10-14-2015, 11:37 AM
I bought some several seasons ago and had bad luck with it. I used it on three different hunts and each time it spooked deer, so I pitched mine.

joshua.waymire.1
10-14-2015, 04:55 PM
I'll post what he tells me after he puts it out this weekend. What I've found is it's supposed to be pretty good but we all know how the Internet is.

LAOhio
10-18-2015, 09:36 AM
I use it constantly and the deer never have seemed to mind. I hunt from Louisiana to Ohio and the deer will always check it out. I accidentally dropped the stick from my tree and every deer to pass went right up to give it a sniff.

joshua.waymire.1
10-18-2015, 09:56 PM
I used it for the first time yesterday and so far it's brought in 2 coyotes. I'll have to test it a little more

Bushman
10-19-2015, 04:18 AM
Used it last year and the results were good. Going to use it again.

LAOhio
10-21-2015, 07:50 AM
Well it kinda worked then the coyotes thought it smelled like a deer. Hopefully you did the land a favor and schlocked one or both of those suckers.

joshua.waymire.1
10-21-2015, 11:52 AM
I missed the one I shot at but my dad got the one that came by him. I didn't see the little branch in my way. I'm going out again tonight to try to get rid of the coyotes