PDA

View Full Version : just to add something here?

mrbb
06-17-2015, 10:10 AM
OK a few pic's just to try to add a little life to the site

mrbb
06-17-2015, 10:14 AM
and these are NOT all the same bear's, last one is a female and second last one is a male , as an example!, and the female is aa good 100 lbs heavier too

mrbb
06-19-2015, 04:41 PM
since no one ever says anything about me sharing pic's some day I might stop LOL
BUT till then here are a few more

Big_Holla
06-19-2015, 05:57 PM
Amazing how many cool critters coming to the water!!

mrbb
06-20-2015, 04:09 PM
BigHolla, thanks for taking the time to reply, seems few do
and why this site is always so dead I guess, too many lookers unwilling to take a few seconds to add something!
as for the water,
well the critters are in my yard anyways, so I provide them with some water, and hell I like to see the cubs take a swim now and then too
SO, its a win win for them and me!

00buck
06-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Those cubs are neat are they from same mom

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

mrbb
06-20-2015, 05:27 PM
all 3 of these cubs are from same mother bear
3 is more common than just one cub too here
and 4 is not un common
I get normally 2-3 mothers with cubs every yr here
Lats yr I had one mother that had four cubs, for about 3 weeks, then one went missing, felt bad , and even spent many days looking for the lost/dead one
BUT to be honest I think it got stuck up a tree some place in a "V" and hung itself, or fell out of a tree

it would be super rare for any predator to get one, Mother bears stand there ground , and both this mother and last yrs were all VERY big female bears, I'm talking last yrs was dam close to 500 lbs and thats SUPER rare for a female bear, she was just plain HUGE
this on in above pic's she is all of 300+ lbs, maybe closer to 350 lbs
she stands over 6.6 ft tall at the head
the male bears here cut her a LOT of slack, all but one, and he is just a dumb one I think, he pushes his luck all the time, trying to get close to her, as I think he just likes being near other bears at times, HE means her no trouble or the cubs, he just likes company
as he was an orphan two yrs ago, something happened to its mother and he was on his own at a way too early age, I didn;t even think he was going to make it thru last winter
SO in a way I think he see's her as like a mother figure! and he is still a cub at heart, so wants to say hi to the cubs
Mother bear doesn't care,. and is always chasing him off and trying to kill him LOL
and the dummy keeps coming back every time she runs him off, , till she just ups and leaves, he's NOT dumb enough to follow her, but he sure seems happier when there are other bears here , as most others tolerate him just fine, they can even eat out of feeder nose to nose, and never an issue
Hell, he even lts the coons eat out of the feeder with him!, paying them NO attention
and also, thanks for the reply
it tends to suck when you post something and NO one takes the time to reply
I think that was one of the reasons so many folks left??
that or didn;t like folks replys??
who know's