PDA

View Full Version : New to the state

jwiley77
03-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Moved to Ohio recently, from Kentucky, born in eastern KY, moved when really young, lived and hunted in Idaho most my life, excited to find a place to hunt, very excited reading things about urban hunting here, then saw a lot of things saying that they are going to attempt to do away with it, anyone have any insight on this?

mrbb
03-31-2015, 09:47 PM
welcome to the site,
Idaho is a great state loved my trips there in the past
great place for snowmobiles too, and hunting too LOL

jwiley77
03-31-2015, 09:57 PM
Snowmobiles!!! Lol. Great hunting tool for wolves and mtn lions. I loved hunting idahos back country, that I will miss greatly. I like the possibilities of hunting here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrbb
03-31-2015, 11:54 PM
Well never used a sled for hunting, Illegal here in my home state more or less.
But have put a few thousand miles on sled in ID just trail riding and playing in the powder .
fun times in my book, wish I could go again

jwiley77
04-01-2015, 03:22 PM
I'll miss some of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YouthHunter
04-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the site. I went to buy a new snowmobile this year, but since I plow, I would never have time.

jwiley77
04-03-2015, 06:24 AM
I'm a HVACR tech, I totally understand not having the time.

b.boggs41076
01-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Where were you born in Eastern Ky? Im new to the forum and was Born , Raised and still live in Leslie County. I've hunted some in Ohio in the Brown Co. Mt. Orab area but it's been years and I hoping to get some Ohio public land bow hunting in next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrbb
01-04-2016, 08:21 PM
Where were you born in Eastern Ky? Im new to the forum and was Born , Raised and still live in Leslie County. I've hunted some in Ohio in the Brown Co. Mt. Orab area but it's been years and I hoping to get some Ohio public land bow hunting in next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to the site