PDA

View Full Version : Team challenge

00buck
02-27-2015, 06:28 AM
So who won the team challenge didn't even see any updates maybe I missed it somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManOfTheFall
02-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Apparently they dropped the ball on this. They were suppose to pick random teams after the season was over and then tally the totals. This made absolutely no sense to me. These contests in the past helped everyone to get to know each other better and allowed every body to take part in friendly competition and friendly smack talk. The way they wanted to do this years contest there was absolutely no drama or no competition at all. I hope they do the contest again next year but go back to the old way. Especially since this year there wasn't even a contest. There also need to be a few other changes in how the contest was scored in the past.

mrbb
02-27-2015, 08:01 PM
well I think they changed thimngs to the way they are this yr, due to in the past, too many guys faded off mid season from the site, and that left teams down a guy. so this way, its based off only guys that stuck it out?? pro's and con'\s I guess??
I never get into the contests, so don't follow them a ton, I just prefer to hunt for myself and set my own goals, I just am not one for competition 's LOL
sadly this site has just poor contribution any more, way too many lookers and so few treads or posts to the few we have, not sure why really, as seems a LOT of folks look at treads and come on the site, just they don't add anything here much anymore!

00buck
03-02-2015, 06:11 AM
Very true I am member on a fishing forum and good or bad weather people are always on there there are a few that are always posting just like here but there are a lot of other things going on as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomad_archer
03-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Apparently they dropped the ball on this. They were suppose to pick random teams after the season was over and then tally the totals. This made absolutely no sense to me. These contests in the past helped everyone to get to know each other better and allowed every body to take part in friendly competition and friendly smack talk. The way they wanted to do this years contest there was absolutely no drama or no competition at all. I hope they do the contest again next year but go back to the old way. Especially since this year there wasn't even a contest. There also need to be a few other changes in how the contest was scored in the past.

Unfortunately, it looks like you are right and the ball was dropped. It seems like since the season wrapped up there are a few of us still posting but not many.

Big_Holla
03-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Hmm.....not good.