PDA

View Full Version : Tampons!

zachc
11-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Ok so this might sound a lil crazy but...I was talking to a guy at work about deer hunting and he said instead of scent wicks, he uses unscented tampons! So I thought let's try it, I went to the dollar store and picked up a box (a lil weird paying for them but...). So I went out this morning and used a couple of them and let me tell you they are amazing! They hold so much scent and are so absorbent. Plus they are already on a string so when you get to where you want them you can just tie them to a limb. I will prolly never buy disposable scent wicks/pads again. I was at Walmart last weekend and the wicks are like $5 for 6, I paid $2.65 for 20 tampons. Highly recommend you try them...just make sure you get unscented.

minniemejia
02-10-2015, 05:34 AM
I always prefer going for menstrual cups rather than tampons or sanitary pads. Menstrual cups does not contain any fragrance or chemicals in it , so no issues about TSS. It is always safe, reliable and comfortable to use menstrual cups.

00buck
02-10-2015, 03:21 PM
I always prefer going for menstrual cups rather than tampons or sanitary pads. Menstrual cups does not contain any fragrance or chemicals in it , so no issues about TSS. It is always safe, reliable and comfortable to use menstrual cups.

That's just not right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minniemejia
03-04-2015, 11:30 PM
As the menstrual cups are far more comfortable than tampons and pads. The most important thing to use cup menstruelle (http://www.cupissima.com) is that it is reusable and eco- friendly.

Big_Holla
03-10-2015, 02:24 PM

As the menstrual cups are far more comfortable than tampons and pads. The most important thing to use cup menstruelle (http://www.cupissima.com) is that it is reusable and eco- friendly.

MMMMmmmmmmmmYeah............

nomad_archer
03-12-2015, 03:44 PM
MMMMmmmmmmmmYeah............

I dont even know....