PDA

View Full Version : Sorry excuse for a hunter

buck5ver
10-29-2014, 05:43 PM
So hunting a small piece of land bordering a farm, you "point" your game cams in the direction of the corn n bean fields. Then you steal my cam, post my pic off my camera and call me a Trespasser? But when confronted you say you don't have my camera. I too work hard for my stuff. What little I have. And give all even sacrifice time spent with my wife and kids so I can put food in the freezer and have to worry about someone messing with my hunting. Enjoy your way of life. I manned up. So shall you

mrbb
10-29-2014, 06:37 PM
well not sure who your making thsi statement to?
BUT I feel your pain over the yrs I have had far too many things stolen, from stands to camera's to items off the farm, tractor parts, battery's you name it
it SUCKS< 110%
and I truely wish there were better law's fines in place for those that do get caught
and I have said this many many times
trail cam companys need to offer a GPS chip in there cam's
that for a fee, and I know I would have paid plenty at times
to track your camera for you!
if they made this option, I think they would sell like hot cakes
and and MAYBE it would ghelp slow folks down from taking them
I know the gps deal cannot, CANNOT be that costly
as almost every dam cell phone/smart phone's made these days has them!
and they don't seem to be that big an expense to the phone makers

and its truely is sad, that many of the thieve's are fellow(so called) hunters!

Big_Holla
10-30-2014, 04:28 PM
So hunting a small piece of land bordering a farm, you "point" your game cams in the direction of the corn n bean fields. Then you steal my cam, post my pic off my camera and call me a Trespasser? But when confronted you say you don't have my camera. I too work hard for my stuff. What little I have. And give all even sacrifice time spent with my wife and kids so I can put food in the freezer and have to worry about someone messing with my hunting. Enjoy your way of life. I manned up. So shall you

Sounds like you oughta take your info to the police and figure it out from there. IP addresses can be gotten and a case may be made perhaps. Not sure what good posting on an open forum will do unless you saw the pic here........