PDA

View Full Version : Woods blew up today

MJH
10-24-2014, 01:26 AM
One of the more memorable days on stand in a long time! Nothing moving at all until 9 or so then all hell broke loose! I had a doe who must be close to estrous bust out of corner of woods into the beans with an absolute stud right on her butt! 2 more decent bucks about 25 yrds or so behind them! Unfortunately she never brought him by my stand!

00buck
10-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Where are you located

Idreamofdroptines
10-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Hey MJH I am not too far from you. I live in Troy and work with a guy from Versailles. (Nick Rhoades) Anyways that is awesome to hear if you ever need a hunting buddy let me know....lol...Good Luck!

Idreamofdroptines
10-24-2014, 08:09 AM
I am heading to southern ohio here in a couple weeks...Hope the weather cooperates and the deer are moving!!

mrbb
10-24-2014, 10:07 AM
Well we just had 3 days of non stop rain, and then temps dropped big time last nite
today so far has been sunny, but 20-30mph winds, so not sure deer will be moving with them here, BUT then again after 3 days of rain, I bet there tired of rain so who know's
the rut is getting closer good luck to you all

MJH
10-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Hey MJH I am not too far from you. I live in Troy and work with a guy from Versailles. (Nick Rhoades) Anyways that is awesome to hear if you ever need a hunting buddy let me know....lol...Good Luck!

Thats ironic we go to church with Nick. Good guy!
If you want to get together sometime and sling some arrows PM me and we can exchange phone numbers
00buck I live and hunt in Darke countyI'll get some pics of 2of 3 deer posted got.