PDA

View Full Version : not new but just rear riving

bigcountry
10-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Hey fellas, i have been away for 2 years i believe now, i moved back to michigan after being accepted to western michigan university!!! Missed reading stories and advice from everyone. Last year had some decent success as last day i was able to go out i decided to stick a 6 pointer. Pretty proud as it was my first buck bow kill. But I'm back and and ready to get to reading the stories!!!!

mrbb
10-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Well, welcome back, and best of luck on buck number 2 with the bow

nomad_archer
10-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Welcome back!!!

bigcountry
11-17-2015, 06:06 PM
well took ANOTHER break from here and this time not good news. In March my fiance passed away from her epilepsy :( but now back in ohio hardwoods and figured reconnect with the hunting world. Probably wont make it in the woods this season but trying to recollect and get ready for next season.

mossbergbryson
11-17-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear that brother. A lot of good guys on here. Stay strong

nomad_archer
11-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Sorry to hear. I hope you are holding up OK. Remember the good times.

mrbb
11-18-2015, 09:23 AM
that's a hard thing to get past, I sadly know it all too well
I had a girlfriend pass away one X mas morning a few yrs back, Far from the X mas present anyone wants.
But hang in there life goes on and in time things get better
Hunting I found was a good way to see nature at its best and got to see a LOT of things while out in the woods that helped me move forward

SO, sorry to hear and belated condolence to you
hang in there

bigcountry
11-18-2015, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys, it has been rough but with moving back down here my mind has been extremely busy. trying to transfer schools, just started new job, new town, etc. found thats the key thing is to keep mind busy but hopefully with a little luck i can make it out by end of season maybe get to head out for the campout, if you guys still do it that is.

mrbb
11-18-2015, 05:33 PM
been a while now since we had a camp out here LOST too many regular long time members
heck its almost hard to just get ANY action at all most of the yr
very slow in here anymore as to yrs back
a shame if you ask me, but how it is??

mossbergbryson
11-18-2015, 06:16 PM
I'd love for this site to get to the point where we can do stuff like camp outs and get to know each other on a personal level and be good friends.

bigcountry
11-18-2015, 06:32 PM
well what the poopie!?!?! we need to get back on a campout kick again. they were a blast.

mrbb
11-18-2015, 07:06 PM
I had fun at the one's I went to, and thought all that were there did too, it was the off season and I guess one folks NOT getting along or?? so they left to another forum and some still check in, but most have gone and well, been gone

this site is mostly dead 90% of the yr now
I check in , as I have too much time on my hand some days LOL

but its NO where near the site it once was , when we had the camp out's
sad but what it is!

many people tried to get more action here too, but just never worked out for??? reasons
I know many many treads here don't even get a single reply anymore?
LOTS of views, but NO one ever adds anything
its like a bunch of peeping toms come on more ,
than people willing to add to the site LOL

mrbb
11-18-2015, 07:07 PM
I'd love for this site to get to the point where we can do stuff like camp outs and get to know each other on a personal level and be good friends.

it was that way for yrs and yrs
then fell apart
and never been the same since!
I too agree with you
its a good site, good members and a no reason why not I can see/