PDA

View Full Version : Deer urine?

zachc
08-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Anyone know of a place, i.e. local deer farm, around clermont county to buy some real deer urine? Or any recommendations on where to order it from if you guys use it? I've been looking online and found some places to order it around the state, but I guess you never know what you're gonna get with that right.

nomad_archer
08-04-2014, 08:37 AM
I have not idea. I am sure it works but I have gone the way of not using scents. I try to be modestly scent free as there is only so much you can do. Heck my clothes probably smell like the wood stove at camp more than anything when I am up there and get dressed at camp. I spray down before I head into the woods. It seems to work. I have have decent success over the years hunting low deer density big woods. I tried all the scents and they didn't seem to yield much in the way of results for me so I kept my money in my pocket. Good luck let me know if you find anything and how it works for you. Sadly scents didn't work for me but it was worth trying.

Mikebaker
08-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Not sure of anywhere. I used to use kablers when they were around. Loved how fresh it was. I use wildlife research now with great success.

mrbb
08-05-2014, 03:41 PM
only place I used to know of that sold, SO called FRESH deer Pee, was in Missouri, think they are still open
and they would catch it and same day over nite it to you
wasn't cheap
but??

and as far as I go, I stopped using it all together
have had as much luck or maybe more so, since stopping too
way too many times I seen it cause deer to alert to the presence of a new scent, and as such, take what was a clam walking deer and put it on edge looking for what made it
but to each there own
I save my money for other things LOL

eastwoodhunter
08-07-2014, 05:40 PM
There is a place called Majestic Whitetail in Brown county of off 32 in Sardinia. I forget the price but it was definitely fresh, they had plenty of deer there. A couple really big bucks.

zachc
08-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Ok I'll have to check them out, thanks

Big_Holla
08-13-2014, 04:47 PM
I can bottle some urine for ya.........