PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seeing big bucks yet?

jubal sackett
06-28-2014, 12:45 PM
I haven't been on here much in a few years, looks like the traffic has backed way off.

Anyway, anyone seeing many big bucks? Big trail cam pics? I put a few cams out a couple weeks ago and need to check them.

What's everyone else seeing?

mrbb
06-28-2014, 09:02 PM
well up my way, I have been seeinga LOT of fawns and small bucks
with a few nice one's Nothing BIG really, but a few nice 8's and 10's
and with a LOT of time left to grow, so kinda early for me to really start looking
and yes traffic on this site has been much lower than it has a few yrs back

many folks left
many just not happy
and some keep trying to keep it alive LOl

00buck
06-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Saw a real wide and tall 10 point in Reynoldsburg ohio behind job site

PSEhunter
06-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Checked two of my cams here in WV today, and bucks were small and obviously still showed signs of lots of growth to come. While I do not expect any of the bucks I had on cam to become giants, I felt as if they were all at least 3 or so weeks behind schedule from years past... Most of my buddies pics have been the same way down here in western/central WV.. Anyone else seeing antler growth slow or behind pace of past years?

Mikebaker
06-30-2014, 11:27 AM
I've seen a few good ones in sw ohio starting to show up. Havnt checked the cameras yet to see what's on them but I'm hopeful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgriff008
07-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Ive seen several bucks that may have potential. Tough to tell how big racks will be (still growing). Although, alot of the 8 pointers I passed on last year, made it through gun season, so I can expect them to be bigger. So that has me excited. Even if I decide to pass on them again this coming season, just means next year they can be bigger.

mrbb
07-06-2014, 05:42 PM
yesterday down the farm I had a nice group of bucks in the corn feeding and there were two slammers, well over 120 class bucks right now
which is big for this area come fall never mind early July
so, yup seen a couple up here, and heard a few farmer friends tellingt me they seen a bunch of big ones this yr too!
so, hope its a great fall for everyone!

MICH
07-06-2014, 09:35 PM
NONE HERE SO FAR......been to busy to go for a drive but just small ones in the plots

brandonhill55
07-22-2014, 08:51 PM
Im from southern ohio in adams i got a monster on camera 1000's of pics of him , but cant figure out how to upload pics from my iphone5

eastwoodhunter
07-29-2014, 04:16 PM
I had three nice bucks at my salt block last night right before dark