PDA

View Full Version : ohio nt velvet pics

ohio36hunter
06-13-2014, 06:51 PM
I got this buck and his buddy coming to the minerals again.looks like he might be a little behind.here is last years pics of them then this yrs pics

00buck
06-13-2014, 10:15 PM
Well it was a long winter that may have something to do with it

Mikebaker
06-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Nice bucks! It's amazing how fast they'll catch up if there behind. I've seen some that only had about 4" beams. Then a few that already have a pretty good rack and tine length. Crazy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrbb
06-14-2014, 01:04 PM
I don't know if they are the same deer? the firt one seems like its going to be a rather Wide rack, and the second one, its rack seems different a BUNCH

and from june to Aug, is a LOT of time on them growing or not
it to me is possible they are just different bucks maybe?
I know from experience at my place, I have some that look a BUNCH alike, then I happen to get them all on cam at once and what I thought was one buck turned out to be a new buck/different one

many yrs I have almost twins, that did show up till later in the summer
and then after digging deeper, I see it was two bucks all the while I was getting pic's of, and just though it was teh same one, and different angles or, that made them look a little off!
its hard to be 100% possitive on a buck yr to yr, unl;ess it has something very unique as like a srac on its face , a color, or??
or I think it is, many bucks of same age and size can have a LOT of things that can make me say its this one or that one, and many timeas I am wrong LOL

ohio36hunter
06-16-2014, 09:08 PM
the nt buck is a return buck I posted the wrong pic of him from last yr,he kept his vevet all yr ,my buddy passed him up in January cuase he lost one side but the side he still had was covered completely in velvet.here is the correct pics.