PDA

View Full Version : Bowhunting super show

Mikebaker
03-23-2014, 11:04 AM
So who all made it up to Columbus this wknd? I wanted to go but had to catch up with things around the house. To those who went...How was it?

00buck
03-23-2014, 12:33 PM
Didn't make it was on call at work

Onebigdude
03-23-2014, 11:09 PM
It was way better than last years at the IX Center. Good amount of vendors and lots of bows to try. Unfortunately, some of the vendors said that Friday as absolutely dead. Lots of vendors were really pushy on Saturday when I was there trying to scratch and claw for sales. Really turned me off to a lot of products. One thing I noticed that I thought was awesome, tons of DCA arrows getting carried around. Seemed like they had a great showing. Good news for a local company. I'll go back next year.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Big_Holla
03-24-2014, 10:08 AM
We ended up coming down for it on Sunday. Too bad I ran something over on the road just N of Delaware and got a flat along the way. Had to put the spare on and sit at a tire shop for the rest of the morning. The show seemed better than last year's with more vendors and stuff to look at and do. Kids had fun and that was a big thing for making the trip. There were several booths that didn't have anything in them so not sure if they didn't show or they left early. Got to shoot a few bows and crossbows, including my daughter and son too. Really liked the Elite Energy 32!

On a side note with us getting there after noon by the time we got back to Lee and Tiffany we were disappointed to see their line was shut down as they had a seminar to attend. The sign said they would return at 3 so we planned to come back. My daughter really wanted to talk with Tiffany and that was the bummer. When we returned just before 3 the sign said that they would not be back at all and they were tearing down the whole display and all.

Stumpy
03-24-2014, 12:29 PM
I didn't get to make it but I heard from a buddy that went. He said next year they are planning on holding it here in Dayton.