PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Onebigdude
03-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I live in NE, Ohio and have been hunting since I was 12. This last season was my 14th year in the woods. Over the last few years, I've become addicted to archery. Everything about it. Shooting, tuning, and building arrows. I love being able to do my own work on my equipment. You will probably see me around!

nomad_archer
03-04-2014, 07:04 AM
Welcome aboard.

mrbb
03-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Well welcome to the site, glad to have you
feel free to share any stories or pictures of previous hunts
as this is a slow time of yr here, so all the more welcome to share thigs and keep this site active
best of to you in future hunts too!

00buck
03-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the site

Onebigdude
03-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Thanks guys. Been pretty bored since deer season, and just been messing with my bow until turkey season. I'll try to liven it up a little around.

mrbb
03-09-2014, 01:10 AM
I know after deer season and winter sets in, cabin fever can be an issue
I try to get out for sheds, or just scouting for next season, trimming any branches now, that were iin the way last yr, and or do some coyote hunting to pass my time
I still have all my camera's out yet too
run mine all yr
gives me something to do, and I enjoy seeing different critters in action
bears here will be getting active again too
hoping a few of my back yard ones made it
bears are cool to watch if you ask me

Onebigdude
03-09-2014, 01:52 AM
I hunt a family farm in western PA. This was actually my first year in Ohio during the controlled hunt. I got a cam for Christmas, so as soon as I get a chance, I need to get back to PA to change out all the hardware on the ladder stands, set up the cam, and get my lab in the woods to look for sheds. Winter has been brutal on both of us. He fractured his paw in 5 places in late January and now that it's all healed, he's driving me nuts to stretch his legs. Figured the farm would be a good place for him to run.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Big_Holla
03-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the forum!!

Onebigdude
03-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Thank you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Mikebaker
03-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Welcome aboard!