PDA

View Full Version : why I was MIA

mrbb
03-02-2014, 07:16 PM
OK just to let folks know, I have been away for a while, due to a few major family issue's over the past few weeks, had a few deaths and some other bigger things ,
and then the drama here was getting up there, and figured maybe folks rather me not on the site
if folks don't want me here let me know, and I will gladly satay off, didn't join here to not try to be a possitive to the site

00buck
03-02-2014, 08:18 PM
I read most of your posts and I think you should post away

mrbb
03-02-2014, 09:14 PM
I read most of your posts and I think you should post away
well thanks, nice to think somone enjoyed them LOl after all I have tried to help with most of them!, been lucky enough over the yrs to have a lot of experience's in many things hunting related, and justa lot of yrs doing so
I have always been a guy that thinks, we , HUNTERS all need to share more info with each other, or this sport we love will end some day
based on current hunting lic sale,s the downward decline of hunters is a fact
so hoarding info and tips, I don't see helping change that
so I have always shared wht every info I can

nomad_archer
03-03-2014, 08:02 AM
Glad to have you back sorry to hear about the family issues and those who passed. Hope all is well.

mrbb
03-03-2014, 11:03 AM
again thanks nomad,
and things have slowed down, but still a lot on my plate
one family memeber is still very ill, been going from hospital to a home every 2 or 3 days, like a yp yo, hard
then some other things going on, but getting better I think, or hope for sure

Big_Holla
03-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Definitely sorry to hear of your family losses!! Good to see you back on here too though. Got kind of worried that you thought a minority voice spoke for all. That certainly isn't the case and what you add to the forum cannot be replaced. Not to mention you've been here through thick and thin.

mrbb
03-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Thanks Big Holla
appreciate the possitive words , and like I said, I joined this site to add to it in possitive way and have tried to do that over the yrs,
so its good to think/hear that at least a few folks appreciate /appreciated me here!
I will try to add as I can, and hope others start adding more too