PDA

View Full Version : Bowhunting Super Show March 21-23

Big_Holla
02-06-2014, 05:17 PM
If anyone is interested, the Bowhunting Super Show is going on March 21-23 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. I went to it last year when it was up near Cleveland and they had a pretty good show. Not a ton of displays then but the family and I had a good time. This year they apparently have quite a few more celebrities lined up including Lee & Tiffany, Andy Ross, Chuck Adams, Fred & Michele Eichler and Gene Wensel to name a few.

Also this year they are having a pop-up 3D course. There are all kinds of bow manufacturers that will be there to let you shoot their equipment including Mathews, Elite, Obsession and several more. That was the one thing I enjoyed last year was being able to try out different brands of bows and this year they have many more that will be represented.

Oh and the giant double droptine buck that Mark Owen shot this year in Ohio will also be on display.

http://www.bowhuntingsupershow.com/index.php

Seeker Bp
02-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Sweetness, You away Tiffany will be there, I am there! Lol. Been awhile since I put my arm around her!! Had a great time in Cleveland with Holla and family, and several friends. I think this will be a great growing show! Planning on being there!

ranger175a
02-07-2014, 07:08 AM
That's about when the deer and turkey expo usually is.

Big_Holla
02-07-2014, 01:57 PM
That's about when the deer and turkey expo usually is.

It happens to be the following weekend right after the D&TE

Strother23
02-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Sweet.. Looks like I'll be going to both shows. Thanks for the heads up. I'm interested in shooting all the brands also.

Big_Holla
02-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Sweet.. Looks like I'll be going to both shows. Thanks for the heads up. I'm interested in shooting all the brands also.

That was the main reason I went last year, because I was in the market for a new bow and wanted to try a few out. This year might be a repeat for me if I do go.

89trackerpro17
02-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Never been to it. Wondering if it's worth a 5 hour drive.

Big_Holla
02-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Never been to it. Wondering if it's worth a 5 hour drive.

It all depends on what you are interested in. If you just like walking around looking at things it looks like they will have a lot of that. If you are interested in trying out a bunch of different manufacturer's bows it's perfect for that from the vendor list they have put together so far. The pop-up 3D shoot looks cool too, just don't know if I will participate in that. All the different celebrities that will be there it should seem like a mini-ATA show. I drove a little over 4 hrs. last year when it was up in Cleveland and I'd do it again as it's a 4 hour trip for me to Columbus this year.

Onebigdude
03-03-2014, 10:45 PM
I also went to the show in Cleveland last year. For as small as it was, I still went 2 days. I love that you're able to shoot a bunch of different bows from a range of manufacturers. Its expensive to drive from shop to shop to test them all out before picking "the one". I did get my hands on the new Elite energy line at the outdoor show this year and I think the E35 was "the one". I'm excited to try it again against the E32 before I make my decision. Make sure to stop by the DCA booth and get to know a local arrow mfg!