PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thanks....and bye

Stonegod
02-03-2014, 05:24 PM
I've been a member on here since the fall of 2010, made alot of good friends and........ ruffled some feathers also since I tend to speak my mind. I even got one really good friendship from being a member on here that.....Hortontotor and that friendship will continue for many years I hope. I received tons of advice/support from many guys as I was on my long journey to finally tagging my first deer.....hortontotor,seekerbp.... Radicalxl,big_holla,buckstalker17 just to mention a few and I learned alot from Blackbeard's and split2g's posts. There're a ton of other ex regulars that I haven't mentioned.....and now it's time for me to join the "ex member" gang. I wish this site lots of luck....it'll need it....as I write this at 5:25pm....I'm sadly the only member on the site. Hopefully it'll return someday to it's former status of being the number one Ohio deer hunting site......but sadly I won't be here to see it. Take care guys and I wish you all the best of luck in your future seasons of deer hunting. It's been a fun ride!!!! And again thanks to everyone for all the congrats on my first deer......it meant alot to me!!!!
Geoff aka Stonegod

nomad_archer
02-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Sorry to see you go but I understand. Anyways it has been a fun ride. I am glad we could help and participate in your journey to you first deer. I wish you luck and hope you get your first buck in the near future. Good luck and be safe out there.

Big_Holla
02-04-2014, 02:37 PM
This is becoming a regular soap opera! This person's skin is thicker than that one's but then again....pot-kettle, soups getting hot, etc.....ugh! You'll be back Geoff, just a matter of time!! LOL

Oh... I was going to add a funny emoticon or two but I see they don't seem to work so......sorry there guys!

radicalxl
02-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Sorry to see you go buddy. Give me a call if you and Dick want to come down and kill some yotes. Getting real bad around here.

hortontoter
02-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Don't back out now Geoff. Remember these are the "The Days Of Our Lives". And without you to keep me laughing I may end up in "General Hospital".

Big_Holla
02-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Don't back out now Geoff. Remember these are the "The Days Of Our Lives". And without you to keep me laughing I may end up in "General Hospital".

LMAO!!! Yep Dick's right!! Besides you can't keep doing the disappearing act when there's no one to fill your shoes!

00buck
02-05-2014, 08:49 PM
hate to see you go and good luck in all your future adventures

Griz
02-06-2014, 06:36 PM
How we going to know when you shoot that first buck? Keep the door open.