PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

fishmael
01-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a guy from Michigan (I know, another non-resident...) who is not new to bowhunting, just new to bowhunting Ohio. I am planning to be in your State for some serious hunting this fall. After having planned a trip for this past fall and having a buddy cancel out on me, I am very determined to make my trip this year a reality. I did a few days of scouting last April and planning on another trip this spring as well. My biggest learning was that hunting in SE Ohio is a whole different world...I'm currently working on my physical training for the trip...Also, was unsure if I was going to be hunting deer or mountain goats...either way, I'm excited about the trip.

Anyway, during my research, I found this site and thought it would be a great one to join.

mrbb
01-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Well welcome to the site, and best of luck hunting

89trackerpro17
01-21-2014, 01:55 PM
Welcome aboard.

Strother23
01-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Welcome. Lots of good info on here

Griz
01-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Welcome to the site, and your hunting in the right area. Those hills will be good for your heath and your trophy room. Good luck this fall.

nomad_archer
01-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Welcome aboard. There are lots of non-residents here. Just in this thread you have mrbb, and me from PA and Griz from NH. There are also a couple guys I think from Michigan and at least one young buck from WV thats been hanging around recently.

Stonegod
01-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the site!!!