PDA

View Full Version : Bag limit ?

hunterhodge
01-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Can someone help me out, just want to make sure I'm reading the bag limit right. First I did not buy a antler less tag, that being said the way I read it I can tag 3 deer in each 4 deer counties for a total of 9 deer with only 1 buck. Am I reading it right
Thanks

mrbb
01-04-2014, 09:29 PM
best and most accurate advice is contact ohio DCNR and get an official answer, anything anyone here can tell you might be wrong and get you in trouble, not saying anyone with steer you wrong, just saying we all make mistake
so on legal rules, bets best is the game dept
I am from PA, so not up to date on Ohio rules
but my understanding is, you have to but a permit for each zone, and after that you can then kill a deer in each as you think, but NOT with just the one res or non red lic
you have to buy other tags to kill more than the one deer!
but again this is a guess on my part
call them, there there 24/7, for reasons like this

hunterhodge
01-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Thanks Mrbb I will call ,I knew you had to keep buying tags just did not want to do something illegal. I think your advise is best to call and find out for sure

ManOfTheFall
01-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Yes. The statewide limit is 9 with only one buck being allowed. Of course to meet this limit you must travel to different counties.

Mightymet
01-12-2014, 04:10 PM
The bag limit is 9 total. 8 does and one buck or 9 does. This will require you to hunt a minimum of three counties as the maximum is four in some counties and 3 or 2 in others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)