PDA

View Full Version : Wardens hunting on the clock! Really?

MJH
12-16-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.whio.com/news/news/state-regional-govt-politics/wildife-employees-investigated-for-hunting-on-the-/ncKrC/

I'm sure they will come up with some excuse that they were "undercover" or something! What a crock-o-sh!t"

Mike

nomad_archer
12-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Doesnt look good for them

radicalxl
12-16-2013, 06:39 PM
Don't surprise me. It never crossed anybodies mind that it was ever going on? They take advantage of their employers just like most everyone does. Difference here is we are their employers.

mrbb
12-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Well, a few yrs back, a buddy I know was up a tree archery hunting, when he see's a warden drive up, get out of his truck, and start to walk towards him, he thought the warden seen him, well before long, he see's the warden pull out his revolver, and my buddy then see's a doe , he watched as the warden stalked up to the deer, and shot it, he was about 60 yrds from my buddy when he shot the doe? Scared my buddy,
then by dumb luck, the warden seen my buddy up the tree
confrunted him, saying the deer was wounded and he was just putting her down, made my buddy climb down, searched him, for a valid hunting lic, then made him walk out to his truck, to prove he didn't have a deer in his truck
and tried like hell to find something wrong on him
then drove off, never even took the doe he shot

so was that warden hunting??
My buddy thought so?
But who do you call? When a warden is shooting deer with a handgun in archery season??
my buddy dtopped hunting that area, turns out, the warden live close by, didn't want the troubles of being seen there again

Griz
12-17-2013, 05:17 PM
Well, a few yrs back, a buddy I know was up a tree archery hunting, when he see's a warden drive up, get out of his truck, and start to walk towards him, he thought the warden seen him, well before long, he see's the warden pull out his revolver, and my buddy then see's a doe , he watched as the warden stalked up to the deer, and shot it, he was about 60 yrds from my buddy when he shot the doe? Scared my buddy,
then by dumb luck, the warden seen my buddy up the tree
confrunted him, saying the deer was wounded and he was just putting her down, made my buddy climb down, searched him, for a valid hunting lic, then made him walk out to his truck, to prove he didn't have a deer in his truck
and tried like hell to find something wrong on him
then drove off, never even took the doe he shot

so was that warden hunting??
My buddy thought so?
But who do you call? When a warden is shooting deer with a handgun in archery season??
my buddy dtopped hunting that area, turns out, the warden live close by, didn't want the troubles of being seen there again

Now that just turns my stomach. A low life warden is he was. An he has the badge and gun. I don't blame your buddy for changing areas. That warden is just plain dangerous to be around. it only takes a few of them to make them all look bad.

mrbb
12-17-2013, 08:01 PM
this warden I speak of, was known all over my area for bring one of the largest poacher s in the area, all his family memebrs too
and then he became a warden, blew all the locals near me minds!
I never got that, how, hundreds of folks knew him all too well for cheating/poaching, and then they gave him a badge! a pure shame, and why I have such a bad taste for my states game dept!
I have been very vocal here about my experience's
and having a gun store for yrs, I heard so many stories about bad experience's , a pure shame!