PDA

View Full Version : Pa Gun season

mrbb
12-14-2013, 07:08 PM
well I hunted almost every day of the 2 week gun season here, pssed a few small bucks, and a fw doe
but wow what a lousy yr for me on deer movement, my worst season in all my yrs
almost zero deer moved during legal hrs
and all over it was quiet with few shots as far as I could hear, the local butcher shops(stopped in 3) all said they were about 50% off of last yrs for the first week
we even had some pretty good hunting weather too, cold and even some snow, and still few deer got killed in my area, well legally
heard a bunch of shots in some non hunting lands and a few in the dark both morning and evenings?? have two more weeks of teh second archery season left for the yr, but its not looking good for me this yr on killing a good buck, haven't even got a trail cam pic of any in a few weeks now, so, might not even be any left I want ??
cannot wait to hear what my state says the kills were?? more lie's as always LOL

nomad_archer
12-16-2013, 07:03 AM
The ESTIMATED deer kill for PA will be right in line with what it always is. Gotta keep the numbers up dont ya know. Anyways for me it was a slow gun season as well. Seems that the cold wintery weather kept a lot of hunters out of the woods.