PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

bowhuntingohio
11-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Most of the regular users know the site has been up and down for a few weeks as we moved and expanded a server and with this migration we had some added database cleaning and updates to some custom code. I have been so busy with work that this took longer then expected and I apologize for the delay.

Also I installed Tapatalk back to the forum now that they have a stable relese....

Thanks Again for all your support.
Chris

nomad_archer
11-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the update. I as a fellow IT guy sometimes when things go wrong then take a bit longer to get straightened out. Thanks for your hard work.

nomad_archer
11-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Just and FYI your menu bar's links are all out of wack. The urls are sending me to different places I.E. The Gallery link is sending me to the staff page

bowhuntingohio
11-18-2013, 09:20 AM
Just and FYI your menu bar's links are all out of wack. The urls are sending me to different places I.E. The Gallery link is sending me to the staff page

Just need to hit F5 and refresh since the links have been removed temp....

nomad_archer
11-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Figured it was a caching issue. Good deal thanks.

blackbeard
11-24-2013, 03:17 PM
I would have been back on here earlier but I was using my old bookmark and it didn't work evidently, so I'm glad I messaged Chris on Facebook or I'd still be checking the non functioning old bookmark every day thinking the site was still down.