PDA

View Full Version : Antlerless muzzleloading wknd

Mikebaker
10-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Just a reminder that you can not kill a buck oct 12-13 regardless of weapon used. This a Antlerless only wknd.

mrbb
10-10-2013, 12:14 PM
well HAHAHA doesn't seem to be anyone here killing any bucks anyways LOL
inus a few so far
so not that big a deal to give up a couple days if you ask me, you Ohio folks have months to get them, spoiled I say LOL

blackbeard
10-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Dumbest thing DNR has pulled out of their hat since the last dumb thing which couldn't have been too long ago. I'll be packing my bow in protest!

skeeter
10-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Dumbest thing DNR has pulled out of their hat since the last dumb thing which couldn't have been too long ago. I'll be packing my bow in protest!

I'm not going out. It would be too aggravating to have a shooter walk by and you have to watch it.

ernie
10-12-2013, 07:50 PM
heard one shot all day in Noble Co while I was out scouting. This season will have no effect on deer movement in my area come November. I can see where some guys are frustrated though. The Oct 12-13 ML season made little sense.

mrbb
10-12-2013, 08:34 PM
well like I said guys, think about this
if enough does don't get killed this weekend, to make the state happy, it could be like Pa's season, the following yrs it might just be a full week or more??
so>>
maybe ebst to just suck it up and shot a doe and make them happy if you have a healthy herd in your hunting area?

also
maybe its just me, but for all the guys that complain about this season screwing up there bucks patterens
why haven't they killed MR Big by now, season's been in a while now
and hell, as they say best time to patteren a buck is early season
as correct me if I'm wrong
but isn't the rut, the time so many are worried about
the time of yr bucks are least patterened?? I mean they go where they smell some action, not following patterens with food and such like early season??
maybe the guys that claim patterening is so important, should just be better at it and kill there bucks in first week or so??
just a thought LOL