PDA

View Full Version : Found dead buck

PlayTheWindMike
10-01-2013, 08:08 PM
This is someone who found this dead buck...Can't say where cause I hunt in that area lol

mrbb
10-01-2013, 09:08 PM
well that's one hell of a buck for sure
wonder what the story will about it as time goes on, ?
lots of big bucks turn out to beiffy subjects , sadly, money gets involved and the skies the limit on fakes and lies and rumors

zachc
10-02-2013, 12:41 AM
I have to agree mrbb, there are to many fakes our should I say rumors out there that fly around and everyone believes them. Someone finds a pic of a big deer online, sends it to their buddies saying they know someone who knows someone who found it. Either way I'm not trying to take credit from this buck, monster deer. Just have to do some checking on these cases.

smokin_aces
10-06-2013, 09:56 AM
a heck of a buck thats for sure. there was one that was shot 15 min down the road that made the cover of north american whitetail. and it appeared on someones facebook page with rumors about it. i only know the story from a friend of mine who actually helped put the buck in the bed of the truck.

Toke2
10-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Giant Buck... date says 10-1-13. I just spent the weekend in the woods in NE Ohio w/ my son for his cub scout campout, and did not see ANY trees completely bare yet ( leaves) some are getting there, but none were bare. Not sure where this picture was taken, but not a leaf on the trees in the background??? Real or Fake... I'd put it on my wall !

hortontoter
10-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Good set of antlers for sure.

PlayTheWindMike
10-06-2013, 04:23 PM
It was found by the Muskingum River SE Ohio

Griz
10-06-2013, 04:37 PM
It was found by the Muskingum River SE Ohio

What a buck!! That's why I travel 15hrs to hunt in Ohio. You guys have got some giants.

mrbb
10-06-2013, 06:23 PM
I wonder then how long its been dead, as them antlers look pretty sun bleached for a buck this yr, as just coming out of velvet, thats pretty decomposed and faded on the antlers
water can preserve things longer I guess, if it was in that river
and if it was washed down stream, who know's how far up stream it died at!
like I first said, stories like this always seem to have more unanswered questons

bigboy
10-06-2013, 10:50 PM
If not mistaken this same picture went around last year by several people saying it was killed in there counties like 5 different ones!!

blackbeard
10-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Amazing buck......