PDA

View Full Version : Future Generation of Deer Hunters!!!!!

ManOfTheFall
09-04-2013, 02:54 AM
Here are 2 of my grandsons. The oldest is just a couple years away. I can't wait to get them out there and teach them what PaPa knows!!!!!

nomad_archer
09-04-2013, 07:18 AM
I love seeing this stuff good job papa getting them interested early

hortontoter
09-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Thats when you need to get them interested. My one grandson, now in the Marines, enjoys the outdoors. My other four enjoy enjoy playing video games way to much to spend time in the woods. Wish I could have got them all interested, but it just isn't in the cards.

Enjoy them little ones while you can. I hope you get to spend many great times with them in the outdoors.

Big_Holla
09-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Congratulations on being able to pass IT on down to them!! Enjoy it!!

Mikebaker
09-04-2013, 10:29 PM
That's awesome! That's how I got started. My dad never hunted much. He did take me hunting for the first time i ever went out but my grandpa and uncles taught me a lot. Can't wait to see the pics of there journey.

00buck
09-05-2013, 05:50 PM
congrats i cant wait till my son is big enough he loves watching hunting shows with me but got aways to go he is only 2

Griz
09-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Here are 2 of my grandsons. The oldest is just a couple years away. I can't wait to get them out there and teach them what PaPa knows!!!!!

I relate 100%, I have three grandsons, 10, 6, and 1. The 10yr old has a break down recurve he shoots, a bb gun, and I gave him a single shot 20 gauge for his 10th birthday. He's also been in a ground blind with his dad. We talking about getting him a tree stand this yr. It's worth every minute you spend with them. There not only the future generation, They are the future of our sport. Thanks for sharing.