PDA

View Full Version : Hope you all have a great season !!

Deerhunter
08-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Its been a very busy past 2 years for me I had issue with health (neck/Back) Had a few family members pass cancer and changed positions in my work which has me traveling most of the year.

But I will be popping in reading /lurking like I always do and I hope some of the old members are still here?

and for the new members this site was always a great site for information and pictures of the game they get.
Keep it up don't argue too much remember there are always 2 sides to a story :P

Hope you all get trophy bucks this year I just put out my cameras again and hope to do some hunting this fall if the big guy allows me to this year ....

Anyway enjoy this site have fun and be safe and please check your cables on the stands I had a few rust under the plastic coating and if I had hopped on it they would have broken..

Shoot straight

DH

mrbb
08-31-2013, 07:42 PM
well good to hear your back
hope things get more back to normal for you, sounds like you have been on a roller coaster with a bunch of stuff

and thanks, I wish you a great season too
be safe and post some pic's when you can
been slow in here on Pic's this yr for sure!

00buck
09-01-2013, 07:11 PM
hope you have a great season too

Big_Holla
09-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Glad you're still out there somewhere and hopefully in better health these days deerhunter!!

nomad_archer
09-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Glad to hear you are A-ok good luck this year

hortontoter
09-04-2013, 07:20 AM
Sometimes we must experience the tough times to get to the good times. Sounds like your good times are due. Good to see you posting, hope you have a great season.