PDA

View Full Version : sept. 1st 2013 dove hunt

Whitetail Freak
08-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Hey yall iam so excited for sept 1st dove n goose season opens iam no waterfowler but i love me sum dove breast on the grill . Ill be going out opening day to the killbuck swamp area to hunt doves now yes i expect other hunters n yes it is public land but hey its opening day i was wondering if any fellow members might wanna meet up before sunrise n sit a field for the day and do some dove shooting that day so there is the invite i hope least a few ppl will reply n wanna come along like i said its public land so i dont mind if the whole bho member list replys n wants to come i know a few fields managed for dove so we can make it happen let me know guys its rite around the cornor thanks for reading hope to meet sum new ppl n share good time . .........whitetailfreak

1RobertE
08-11-2013, 08:11 AM
I'm in central Ohio, Delaware and Deer Creek are closer to me. How bout those areas? I think a group hunt would be fantastic!

Big_Holla
08-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Boy I sure wish I had time to head down for something like that. Can't hunt them up here in Michigan but have always heard how much fun and good eating they are. Good luck to you guys if you do get out, take plenty of pictures!!

Whitetail Freak
08-11-2013, 06:52 PM
1robertE iam sry man i just cant swing that kinda distance rite now with work n single dad of two girls i have to stick closer to home in case somthin happens to em while iam out afield . Id sure like to have ya come though offer still stands if ya wanna come more than welcome to come my way hope ya understand no hard feelings ?

Whitetail Freak
08-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Holla .....Hey buddy we wish ya could make it tell ya what u let me know what day u can tear away for a day n ill use a vac day n ill sit the fields with ya n shoot sum doves together ur a heck of a guy n always enjoy ur company n stories we will take plenty of pics thats for sure weather it be two of us members or the whole bho board pm me ur number Holla and ill send ya pics from the field to ur phone n u can upload em on site fpr me if ya wouldnt mind idk how to do ot from my phone no comp at home lol

rednecklb69
08-12-2013, 10:18 PM
That is the longest sentence in the history of hunting sites.

Whitetail Freak
08-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Come on guys someone has to wanna go n hangout for a day n enjoy the start to a new hunting season . Gonna go shoot sum clays this wk to brush up on my wing shootin lol n get a few xtra boxes of shells as if 400 werent enough lol better safe than sorry lol as my pappy used to say always bring home what ya dont use lol

Big_Holla
08-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Looks like Whitetail Freak couldn't wait for dove season!!

Whitetail Freak
08-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Wow iam the only one gonna be dove hunting id have thouht id have at least one person wanting to go

00buck
08-31-2013, 12:33 PM
i am going out tomorrow if you where closer i would meet up with you i will be in Delaware tomorrow

Jwright
08-21-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm going to take my kid out for his first bird hunt down in the funk bottoms. Not far from you Whitetail Freak! Hope you have a good hunt.