PDA

View Full Version : Which Drop-Away Arrow Rest??

Big_Holla
07-13-2013, 09:19 AM
Ok, I will be picking up my new bow in the next couple of weeks and need to decide on a drop-away arrow rest. I have used QAD in the past and really liked them but want to hear what other good options you all have seen out there. What are your recommendations??

Mike F
07-13-2013, 10:30 AM
For what my opinion is worth, I really have had great luck with the Trophy Taker rests

Big_Holla
07-13-2013, 10:37 AM
For what my opinion is worth, I really have had great luck with the Trophy Taker rests

Thanks Mike! I will look into them at the bow shop. Can't recall if I saw any of them on their racks tho when I was looking the other day. I know I saw many models of QAD (which they usually lean to), Limbdriver, Ripcord and a couple others.

Big_Holla
07-13-2013, 10:46 AM
http://www.trophytaker.com/arrowrest.asp?ID=13

They look pretty good to me, like the looks of the X-Treme FC! Any model recommendations? All of those are in a down position and then raise when the bow is drawn correct?

Mike F
07-13-2013, 12:08 PM
That's the one that's on my bow, and Garrett's bow

buckeye96
07-18-2013, 10:54 AM
I also use a Trophy Taker. You cant beat the price on them. I have had zero issues with mine.

Big_Holla
07-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Well I ended up deciding on the QAD HDX for my new bow. They only had one Trophy Taker rest there and it wasn't the one I was looking at. After talking to them about the other limb driven rests they had and their recommendations I was down to choosing between the Ripcord and the QAD. Having nothing but positive things to say over the years with QAD I decided to go that route. Hope it was the right decision!! LOL

Mightymet
08-30-2013, 11:01 PM
I know I'm a little late but I use a beat up ripcord a friend gave me. It's about five years old. I had a new string put on it other than that its great. I do like the QAD but couldn't beat the price of a free ripcord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)