PDA

View Full Version : looking for hunting partner

mknerem52
07-03-2013, 11:04 AM
I am 15 and am looking to go huntibg with my crossbow for the first time. the only problem is no one in my family hunts so im looking for someone who is near the medina area that could take me this fall

Big_Holla
07-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Hopefully someone around the area there can help you out mknerem52!! Welcome to the world of bowhunting!!

mrbb
07-03-2013, 11:59 AM
well welcome to the site as well
you can try contacting your local game warden, and ask them if they know of any hunters that mentor young hunters
you can also try contacting some of the local hunter safety course places, many times there are folks there that are willing to help out a new hunter, and odds are there are a efw places close to you
I am from PA, so cannot help you, other than advise on here!

But also, tons of great folks here , so feel free to ask any questions, odds are good you'll get good advice
best of luck
and remember that this time of yr, things are SLOW on this site, and most of its members don't show up on here till late summer
so if you don't have any luck by then, come back and ask again in late Aug or early sept,, better odds of finding a mentor on this site then!

BeetleBailey
08-10-2013, 09:36 PM
where at in NE ohio I got some friends and family in that area that may help out

teej89
08-12-2013, 05:54 AM
I am 15 and am looking to go huntibg with my crossbow for the first time. the only problem is no one in my family hunts so im looking for someone who is near the medina area that could take me this fall

do you have your hunters safety card already?

mknerem52
08-28-2013, 07:06 PM
Yes i do have it

buckstalker17
08-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Looking like you are going to have a good season good luck way to step up guys!!!!!!!