PDA

View Full Version : Trophy ridge React sight

Maxxis31
06-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Has any one else tried this sight yet, wow i must say this thing is everything and more, just want to let you guys know if your in the market for a new sight give this thing a try you wont be disapointed.

Mightymet
08-30-2013, 11:08 PM
Just picked mine up today. Will tuning it in the morning. It seems to be pretty bad a$$. I like the glow in the dark ring and the fibers are super bright. I can't wait to see if it work as well as I keep hearing.

I was talking to a guy today that was looking at buying one also and he was wondering if you sighted it in at 20 for the first pin and 25 five for the second pin I it would be good in 5 yard increments. I may give it a shot.

Do you get the 5 or 7 pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Mikebaker
08-30-2013, 11:48 PM
I have one I picked up last month. Love it! I have the 5 pin and was shocked how easy it was to set up. Still have some tweaking to do tho. Just fletched up some carbon express arrows and hope to get it all sighted in this weekend. Not sure if I'd even worry about 5yrd increments tho. I have always set my pins at 25,35,45,55,65 so I hope to do the same with this sight.

Mightymet
08-31-2013, 08:53 AM
I have one I picked up last month. Love it! I have the 5 pin and was shocked how easy it was to set up. Still have some tweaking to do tho. Just fletched up some carbon express arrows and hope to get it all sighted in this weekend. Not sure if I'd even worry about 5yrd increments tho. I have always set my pins at 25,35,45,55,65 so I hope to do the same with this sight.

I'm just curious if it would do the 5 yard increments. I usually go by ten starting at 20 yards.