PDA

View Full Version : New Sight

db4
06-01-2013, 11:08 PM
I am in the market for a new sight. I would like to get a completely micro adjustable sight and a sight that is extremely durable. I want 5 pins and they need to be the smaller pins. does anyone have any suggestions.

Mike F
06-02-2013, 05:22 AM
Spot Hogg, Wrapped Hunter Hoggit. You can get what ever pin sizes and color pins you want. They will mix pin sizes also. Mine has been through 4 years of elk hunting, whitetail hunting and 3d shooting, with no issues.

ghunter
06-02-2013, 06:40 AM
What Mike said. They are super bright also

teej89
06-04-2013, 01:24 PM
what everyone else just said... I was in your same position about 2 months ago and I ended up getting the spot hogg hunter hogg it and man am I ever pleased!!!! What you're asking for in a sight in your post is probably their catch phrase haha so durable, bright and the micro adjustment is great. It's a bit heavier but the weight comes with the added durability. Get it, you won't regret it.

quackaholic
07-13-2013, 12:17 AM
Another option is Tru Ball Acel. But the Hogg is a good un

Big_Holla
07-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Yep what they ^^^ said for what you are wanting.

BluSpruOutfitters
03-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Kinda depends what you like and how far you're shooting. Just got a Trophy Ridge React 5. Absolutely amazing. Sighted in at 20 yds, shot 30 yds to fine tune and walked back to 60 yds (expecting my shot to not even hit the target) and slammed the bulls second shot. Great sight in my opinion

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt