PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for a while

buckbuster217
03-29-2013, 07:15 PM
I havent posted anything here at BHO for quite some time, I checked in occasionally and read some posts but just havent posted anything. I was reading the post about things to improve the site and realized that when Chuck said something about things being posted on one site but not posted on another that I was guilty of this, I sort of veered away from posting when all the squabbling was going on and I will admit that I got into some of it too so if I pulled anyones chain I apoligize. I would like to come back to BHO and be an active member if its ok with the members here.

Thanks,

Tad

Stonegod
03-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Welcome back buckbuster217!!!!!.....the more that come back and start posting the better I say!!!!

mrbb
03-29-2013, 08:27 PM
fine with me, glad to have you back, still a great site if you ask me?

Mike F
03-30-2013, 05:40 AM
Good to hear from you. When we going to get together and shoot again?

Seeker Bp
03-30-2013, 07:06 AM
Welcome back Buckbuster....Glad to have you back!

Big_Holla
03-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Absolutely GREAT to have you back with us Tad!! Yep, we've all been around these forums long enough to know the squabbling can be a big downer and even a reason to take a break now and then. I even think I can say with confidence that it happens on all forums from time to time, just hope myself and the staff have learned our lessons and with the help of good people like you we can keep things like that to a minimum and surely not be a reason for members to leave in the future.

Thank you sincerely for giving us another chance!
Chuck

buckbuster217
03-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome back, Mike, as far as shootin it might be a little while, had my left hip replaced in January, and go back in the middle of May and have my right one replaced, so I will be layed up most of the summer but should be good to go for bow season minus climbing trees, gonna go at it from the ground!

Big_Holla
03-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Yep, hope you are healing well and the other will go smoothly too!! Even though you won't have much choice ground blind hunting is good for all of us to do now and then, brings us closer to the game and on that level playing field. Sometimes I wonder if I put too much thought into getting up into the trees when a deadfall might be the answer.