PDA

View Full Version : Loading pics and profile pic

Gobblestalker
03-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Hi Everyone. Please shortcut my search as to how to load pics and videos and also add a profile pic.

Seeker Bp
03-15-2013, 07:22 AM
OK, I will try and get you there....Patience....If you scroll up to the top of the page, you will see the bigger golden letters such as Forum, Vids,etc.....just below them is a line with Forum Actions...click on that then click on (Edit Profile) This will take you to your profile page where you can do about anything that you want to do to your profile. As far as posting pics, The Gallery is where you can take care of your pics and such. It wont take you long to pick up on this stuff, fairly easy....any questions just ask !

Big_Holla
03-15-2013, 08:00 AM
As for loading video to the Gallery at this time there is no real way of posting the video like you would do with YouTube or Vimeo. We recommend uploading to one of those two sites and use the share feature, copy the code and then paste it using the film strip looking icon above the reply window for your post.

Also, on the pics you can just load them into your post as you create it by clicking the Go Advanced button once you start your thread/post. There you'll scroll down and see a section called Attachments and a button Manage Attachments. Click that and you have the option to upload your file there. It's a little confusing the first time or two you use it but it works out OK for fast posting.

If you have any problems or questions you can always add a post to this thread or PM myself or Seeker BP for help.

Gobblestalker
03-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks Guys. I will get something work.