PDA

View Full Version : Bow Hunting Supershow!! Cleveland Ohio!

Big_Holla
02-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Kind of an ATA show for the public!! It's being held March 8-10th. in Cleveland Ohio!!

Check out their website: http://bowhuntingsupershow.com/

Seeker Bp
02-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Sounds like a road trip for sure.....Game feast on sat night, so its either Fri or Sun, or just a plain long day on Sat. Anyone interested in meeting up, just say the word.

Big_Holla
02-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Trying to think how to swing this one. That's about the time we had planned to do our first family shed hunt down at the farm. Ugh!

Seeker Bp
02-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Take the Family Friday night to the IX...we will meet up there, then continue down to the farm Fri night.

Whitetail Freak
02-10-2013, 08:44 PM
i wanna go yall let me know what day ya going and ill c if i can make it ?

Big_Holla
02-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Exhibitors list has been added:

3D Peepsight
AP Outdoor Products
Archery Tag
Archery Tooling Bow Press
Arrow Precision
Athens Archery
Bad Boy Buggies
BCY Fibers
Bear Archery
Bear Track Outfitters
Big Game Safaris
Big Oak Hunting Paradise
Blinded Hunting
Bloodhound Brand
Bloodsport Arrows
Bowhook Sling
Britesitepro Tuner
Brothers of the Bow
Buckcage
Buckeye Archery Bow Press
Cam X Crossbows
Campbell Cameras
Carters Outdoors
Cedar Ridge Leatherworks
Chuck Adams Bowhunting
Classic Sportsman
Copper John Sights
Covert Scouting Cameras
Cranky Tree Products
Custom Bow Equipment
Dryad Bows
Duel Game Calls
Duncan White Seed
Elite Archery
Elusive Wildlife Technologies
Firenok
Fred Eichler's Video Store
G5 Broadheads
Gator Grip
Grow The Bone
Handicapped Bowhunters Assn
Hankes Hunts
Hartcraft Broadheads
Heartland Camo
Heartland Wildlife Institute
Helle Knives
Hickory Creek Bows
Hill Country Bows
Icotec
Infinito Bowhunting Safaris
Jackies Deer Lures
Jana Waller's Skullbound
Kodabow Crossbows
Limbsaver Archery
Mainley Adventures Lodge
Mike Mitten Books
Millenium Treestands
Molopo Kalahari Safaris
Mossback Game Calls
Muddy Outdoors
New Breed Archery
New Life Targets
NM Professional Big Game Hunting
Obsession Archery
OK Archery Bow Mfg. of Germany
Ol' Man Treestands
Oneida Archery
Perfect Form Mfg.
Perry's No Peep Sight
Prime Bows
Ramcat Broadheads
Rocket Broadheads
Ross Archery
Scott Releases
Shoonbee Safaris
Simple Shot Shooting Sports
Sky Archery
Slay Odor Neutralizer
Smokin Rack Products
Solid Broadheads
Sparrow Designs/Spinrite
Spike Press
Steady Form Outdoors
Stevens Archery
Tag N Brag
Tag Out
Tall Tines Archery
Third Hand Archery
TNT Bows
Trophy Hunters Lodge
Trophy Ridge
Trophy Tagger
Vapor Trail
Voodoo Archery
Walnut Grove Hunting Products
Wicked Tree Gear
Winchester Archery
Winners Choice Custom Bowstrings
Woodsey Too Treestands

Big_Holla
02-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Our plan is to drive down Saturday morning and make a family day of it. Hoping to shoot every bow they have there!!

Sure hope some of you can make it, let me know and I'll be sure to look for ya's!!

Seeker Bp
02-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Looking Like its Sat then.... Be a long day but it will be worth it. Keep in touch with me Big, let me know as it gets closer about when you will be rolling in. Freak, get in touch with me, if you want to go there before the dinner let me know. Anyone else wants to hitch a ride or follow us up you know what to do! Seeker

Stonegod
02-20-2013, 03:26 PM
I might be going to the show.....but it'll be a long drive!!!.....should take me atleast 10mins to get there!LOL

Big_Holla
02-28-2013, 09:37 AM
It's coming up quick everyone, who else is gonna be there?!?!

Big_Holla
02-28-2013, 09:55 AM
Looks like it's shaping up to be a great show!

http://youtu.be/ZdZ-dBPZlLE

Big_Holla
02-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Oh and a message from Fred...........

http://youtu.be/TPVgUnxTECE

Big_Holla
03-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Coming up quick!! Anyone going?????

Big_Holla
03-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Geese.....you'd have thought this was a basket weaving or pottery forum......must be NO BOWHUNTERS here!! C'mon who's going?!?!

rednecklb69
03-07-2013, 08:46 PM
The wife and i were planning on going but none of the big bow companies wont be there and that would be the only reason for us to attend. I hope its not like the outdoor show because that was a waste of time and money in my eyes.

Seeker Bp
03-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Will be there Sat about 11 .....See you then... Was coming earlier, but I have to get my pottery wheel spinning!

Big_Holla
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Will be there Sat about 11 .....See you then... Was coming earlier, but I have to get my pottery wheel spinning!

Ha! Ha! Love it!! Well at least there's one that's going to make it! Bunch of flower pickin pansies!! Aw heck I don't know anyone that'll get me into the ATA so this is as close as I'll get!!

mrbb
03-08-2013, 10:34 PM
just too far away for me to go, or I would
regret not going to the SHOT show this yr, so would be nice to get to one good show!

frmrfred
03-09-2013, 01:18 PM
My wife and I are gonna go up Sunday. Can't wait to see what's up there. I don't really need anything but ya never know. I too hope it's not like the old sportsman's show.

Big_Holla
03-09-2013, 08:41 PM
The show was pretty good! Was great to see SeekerBP, THEREEZEN and their friends there! Some decent deals, Joe and Tommy from Swamp People, Roger Raglin, Fred Eichler and his wife, the Wenzels and just a lot of archery! Got to shoot several great bows from many different manufacturers. Will certainly help me in my decision when it comes to buying. Not a ton of vendors but for a first year show it was great!! Came home with a new one sling back pack from Horn Hunter, my supply of Monster RAXX deer mineral and finally two I-40 Red Covert trail cameras!!! Thanks Pat from DLC Covert for your help!!

Seeker Bp
03-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Well, I had a great time today.....by far not the ATA.....Thanks again Mike F for ruining any outdoor show that I go to! LOL... So Great to see Big Holla and the Family, thats the way a family should be!! The Reezen and Spike, Tony and I had a sweet time walking around checking out the equipment together. We ended up watching and learning some neat new ideas for the tree stand, and all ended up with a very sweet bow hanger for our climbers. Lots of nice scenery to see, and plenty of nice Racks!! :) Ended the day going to a Venison feast in Nashville, Oh at a small local church with Whitetail Freak, and had a fantastic meal, and a great learning experience about whitetails. Dr David Samuel was the guest speaker, and he was very informative and interesting. Thank you Freak for the signed copy of Whitetail Racks, that was so cool........Its days like today that make you realize just how good life really is. Good having so many friends to hang with!! Looking forward to another get together this summer!!!