PDA

View Full Version : Looking for land to lease in Butler County

furby
01-26-2013, 11:46 AM
I’m a new member of Bowhuntingohio.com and am interested in leasing property in Butler County for the 2013-14 hunting season. I would also be open to the possibility of joining a group of other hunters on a lease. I have bow hunted for twenty years and believe in being an ethical and responsible hunter. I look for mature bucks to harvest but also will take a doe or two if agreeable for the meat.

Furby

DeerHuntinDan
01-27-2013, 06:16 PM
I’m a new member of Bowhuntingohio.com and am interested in leasing property in Butler County for the 2013-14 hunting season. I would also be open to the possibility of joining a group of other hunters on a lease. I have bow hunted for twenty years and believe in being an ethical and responsible hunter. I look for mature bucks to harvest but also will take a doe or two if agreeable for the meat.

Furby

Furby, take a look at Tall Tine Leasing. Roger Tackett is the owner and a good guy to deal with. He has quite a few properties in Butler county. Give him a call or drop him an email, he may have a group looking for a hunter to fill their lease.