PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinsteins gun bill

Griz
01-25-2013, 04:46 PM
This new bill will ban 150 different guns, rifles, pistols, and shotguns. If you google feinstein gun bill you can get the details. They says the bill has little chance of passing, but you never know. We can't do much about this right now other than call your senators and congressman. We need to keep informed and remember who proposed this legislation when we vote the 2014 elections.

blackbeard
03-03-2013, 07:51 PM
She's a wacko, plain and simple, she'd rather have all of us sheep carry a whistle and blow it in an emergency. If you are a gun owner and want to be in the future then voting for democrats is totally counterproductive, but someone will get on here and say the same old tired line about both parties being the same, yada, yada, yada, when its the same party over and over who wants to make us all sheep in a lions den.

Griz
03-03-2013, 09:22 PM
She's a wacko, plain and simple, she'd rather have all of us sheep carry a whistle and blow it in an emergency. If you are a gun owner and want to be in the future then voting for democrats is totally counterproductive, but someone will get on here and say the same old tired line about both parties being the same, yada, yada, yada, when its the same party over and over who wants to make us all sheep in a lions den.

I couldn't of said it better if I wanted too!!

Griz
03-14-2013, 07:52 PM
The bill has just been vote on and it made it out of committee. That's step #1, nexted is congress. I hope everyone is paying attention. Your freedom is being challenged.!!! Take close notice on who votes for this. Make them pay in 2014.
It amazes me on how little attention is payed to this thread! I know its a bow hunting site, and its surpose to be fun. But reality is things are changing fast. If something happens bad we will all look back and say, what could we have done. It will be to late then. I'm not only a bow owner, I'm a concerned gun owner! I'll bet most of you are too!!

Big_Holla
03-15-2013, 08:11 AM
The thread has a lot of views but I think the same thing is wrong here that's what's wrong with most of the gun owners out there. They are afraid to get involved, they don't want to look like some sort of whack-o, they have this sugar coated view of it'll never happen here.....wake up everyone!! Time to get those emails and letters going again!!!

3 simple steps here at the Ruger website....follow this link and all you have to do is fill out the information. They basically take care of the rest! I would venture to say most of you would jump at the opportunity to fill something out like this if it were free products or prizes.............just sayin!

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Big_Holla
03-15-2013, 08:13 AM
So friggin easy it just took me 2 minutes out of my time to fill it out and submit it.....AGAIN!!

Please do YOUR part!

nomad_archer
03-26-2013, 01:43 PM
I have contacted my representatives and gotten the same bs non-committal form letter reply. I will continue to do this although it sometimes they dont seem to listen. I would very much like to put them all out of a job I could. Everyone needs to do their part yet few even try.