PDA

View Full Version : The $170 Million Inauguration

mrbb
01-23-2013, 02:36 PM
OK does this piss anyone else off??
I mean in a time when so many folks are out of work, and a country that is ,
even by its leaders standards in trouble
and in a serious debt with no out, and all the talks about raising taxes to pay for it??
how can this be something the general public stands for??
I mean OK if half was paid for by donation/
that still leave s a ton that US tax payers are paying for
and to me that is a Crime
thats as bad as when we bailed out them banks and they all got bonus's??
if this isn't frivolous spending of tax payers funds what is??

well, am I the only one pissed about this??

Griz
01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
I should not reply to this thread, but sometimes you gotta do things you don.t want too. Yah Mrbb, i'm as madd as you !! But watch out someone will be using the R-word on yah. I'm going to be 58 yrs old and at no time have I felt so concerned about this country. The debt, the spending, the loss of our freedoms and just the dishonesty in Washington is out of control. I could go on and on but who really pays attention? We'll see how many people read this thread and replies.

Big_Holla
01-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Heck yeah it pisses me off. Especially when a good chunk of that probably went to security/Secret Service for the event in a time where they would rather us carry a cell phone and a baseball bat for our security.

Mike F
01-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Right there with you guys.

mrbb
01-23-2013, 04:30 PM
OK so I am not alone

I agree
this country is going in a bad direction
and its sad
all the ellected officals don't seem to get it!
they complain about having tyo raise taxes, and then spend like this, and the people seem to just take it??
and the goverment has seem to come to expect to get away with it too!
if you ask me, if the average person has to tighten the belt to get by , so should the goverment
they all live off a wage of Above the average person by several times?
don't think they truely understand what the majoriety of people have to live on!!

Seeker Bp
01-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Oh your not alone....... All this talk about fiscal cliff, and more taxes on the people, and gun control and so and so on. But yet, life is still pretty fancy in Washington. The best of the best for all the people who say what we can do with our money and our property. I too do not like the road for the United States of America!! I am a Patriot all the way!!