PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 more hunter Northern Kentucky Lease

DeerHuntinDan
01-20-2013, 07:50 PM
Looking for 1 hunter for annual hunting lease in northern Kentucky. Out of respect of the owner, I can not give out the exact address. However, I can tell you the following:

140 acres within 45 minutes of Cincinnati, OH
Mostly wooded, mature hardwood ridges, creek bottoms, and approx 10+ acres mixed of clover, turnips, soybeans & hay. The adjacent farms also have corn, beans, and wheat. The property is on a dead-end private road, secluded area.

The property has been managed for 7+ years. There is no minimum buck size, but we are looking for an experienced hunter who is willing to make good decisions. This past season a 160" buck was taken on the property and a 170" on the farm connecting to this one.

Plenty of room to setup a camper or 2. There is electric on the property, but nowhere to plug in a camper yet. I am working with the owner on that before next season.

This is an annual hunting lease, not just a deer lease. The cost of the lease is $700 per hunter for the year. The $700 covers the land and the food plots for the year as well. There are no additional expenses for the food plot seed, fuel, time etc to put the plots in. The landowner plants and takes care of the plots, will help hang cameras, keep feeders full etc. ATV's are OK for hunting purposes only.

The lease will have 5 names maximum on it. Right now we have 4 and are looking for 1 person to add to help keep costs down. Out of the 4 guys, 3 of us are bow and gun hunters. The other guy is bow only. PM me with questions.

Please note this listing is also on ArcheryTalk.

Thanks,

Dan

DeerHuntinDan
01-25-2013, 01:33 PM
The lease has been filled. Thank you.