PDA

View Full Version : Bear Archery Mauler

deerguy10
01-17-2013, 07:25 PM
I am thinking about buying a new Bear Mauler... I am looking for some input before buying the bow. Every thing I have read has says this is a great bow for the money. Any Pros and cons you guys may have would be greatly appreciated as I am new to the Compound world. I have been a crossbow hunter but, I am ready to make the switch to shooting a compound. I just need to figure out what bow I am going to go with now...

Big_Holla
01-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Wish I could help you on this deerguy10! I am so out of the loop these days with all the new brands, models, etc. Good luck to you on your new bow quest!! That is one thing I sure hope to do this winter/spring and that's find a new bow.

Mike F
01-18-2013, 09:11 AM
I shot the Carnage at the ATA show, and it felt very nice. Don't know how it compairs to the Mauler

Griz
01-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Just because its in writing doesn't make it true. You probably should shoot the bow and other bows in the same price range so you can compare. A good pro shop is worth its weight in gold. You being new to compounds is good. A knowledgeable bow tech can stear you in the right direction. Take your time, do the leg work. Good luck to yah.