PDA

View Full Version : getting back in the saddle.

redneckross
01-06-2013, 08:06 PM
im back yall. well somewhat. i cant say my head and time is 100% in it. working 7 days a week moving 30 miles and trying to get as much hunting in as possible had drug me down. but im feeling better.

we crushed some ducks this year. i got to hunt michigan for the first time and have never seen that many ducks in one general area at one time in my life and the beauty of it was everything was working public land. we had a great shoot in the detroit river layout hunting. then the next day we shot out of ohio in the maumee river went about a mile into michigan and shot a limit of birds on day 2.

November 1, 2, 3, 4 found me in a tree in Meigs Co. with Split. on the 3rd i shot a wide 8 pt. my biggest so far. i tried to upload the pic but its 2 big so i got to figure out how to resize it so i can post it.

gun sales are through the roof at BPS. since black friday we have been selling truck loads of guns. with the tragity in sandyhook and pending legislation the govt. and gun grabbers alike are only stoking the fires.

im going to make every effort to get on here atleast every other day and start pulling my weight a bit.

thanks for the calls and txts from some of you. you really make me feel wanted a missed around here.

deer was taken on 11-3-12.

the pic of the falcon is one highlight of my year. that was taken by a gopro cam on my hard hat ontop of the university of toledo bell tower when we were banging the Peregrine Falcon chicks. that is one mean female Peregrine falcon. you can watch the utube video of it just search on youtube univerisity of toledo peregrine falcons.

http://www.bowhuntingohio.com/forum/gallery/files/6/2/026_1024x768.jpg

redneckross
01-06-2013, 08:30 PM
ok so i guess those pics of the deer didnt load nearly as big on here as they showed on my computer. anyhelp resizing pics would be awesome...

mrbb
01-06-2013, 09:59 PM
well good to see you back on the site
and congrats on a fine buck too
and yup gun stores here in PA are mad house's
the other week, there was even a BIG fist fight in Cablea's here in PA over a case of ammo LOL
caops had to come and arrest them and all
lots of stores here even hording guns hoping they go up in price too
making matters worse on getting things now!

Mike F
01-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Glad to have ya back. Congrats on the deer. How's Pete doing?

Stonegod
01-07-2013, 05:53 AM
It great to see ya back......Congrats on a fine buck!!

Seeker Bp
01-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Welcome back Ross, Great pics Dude. Hope your all settled in at your new pad.

Big_Holla
01-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Man it's good to see you back on here Ross!! Your life is always an adventure so I am sure you will pick up right where you left off and have a few great stories to tell!! Need any help with pics let me know!!

radicalxl
01-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Welcome back man, congrats on the deer.

hortontoter
01-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Good to see you back Ross. The photo of the Peregrine is priceless. Congrats on the buck.

redneckross
01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
pete is good.

chuck pm me your email and ill send you the pics to resize. thanks.