PDA

View Full Version : elite warranties???

bigcountry
12-05-2012, 07:42 PM
well tonight came home to find that a shelf in garage had falen and landed on my bow...it chipped the riser and was wondering how this warranty works...since i did buy it second hand from another feller i heard that the elite warranties are transferrable..is that true??? if so do i just call them?? thanks for any info guys

Big_Holla
12-05-2012, 09:00 PM
If I remember correctly it's a lifetime warranty regardless of ownership. Time to give them a call!

Seeker Bp
12-06-2012, 05:46 AM
You just need to call them Bigcountry, Let me know how there service dept treats you...

bigcountry
12-06-2012, 07:52 AM
well the office don't open until 9 this morning so I figure I give em a Call about 930 I'll let you guys know how goes

bigcountry
12-08-2012, 11:20 PM
well got ahold of them yesterday and the lady was really friendly...she took my info and said if i send it in they will get that fixed for me and sent back ASAP...soo im trying to figure out if i send it in how much more of the season im going to miss or should i even take risk of riser snappin on me...hmmmm decisions decisions decisions lol

nomad_archer
12-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Well thats up to you. We cant see the damage to the riser so we cant help you out here. Also take it a good bow shop and see what the bow tech thinks.