PDA

View Full Version : Jennings Buckmaster help.

BUCKit
12-01-2012, 05:03 PM
This is a complete shot in the dark, but I've run out of options.*

I have an older Jennings buckmaster compound bow RH. I have put this bow down for about a year while I was using my new bow. The other day I took this bow out and checked it over, it looked no different then when I put it away a year ago. But as I draw it back in my house I hear what sounds like a sticker is pealing from the bow limb. after letting it off and looking I see that one of the top limbs has began to separate and crack.....*

So I've scoured the Internet looking for parts or cheap parts bows but have had no luck. I emailed bear but I've read similar stories and the best they can do for people is give them credit towards a new bow. That's not what I'm after, this bow isn't worth much more then 100 bucks but I like it and want to try and bring it back to life.*

So if anyone has a similar bow, or know of someone with the same bow that would be willing to part with for cheap, the ultimate would be to find just the limb and replace it but I'd be willing to buy an entire bow if the price was right. I appreciate any help. Thanks*

Big_Holla
12-02-2012, 10:39 AM
I sure hate to send you somewhere else but I would say your best bet would be to go over to:

www.archerytalk.com

It's a giant on-line forum where most go to talk archery so you should find something there. When you can, stop back in here and tell us how it's going. Thanks for singing up here!!