PDA

View Full Version : Youth season haha

BowGuy2
11-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Took a youth hunter out this evening and was on a proporty that has very little bowhunting but come gun season there are about 10 people. Well I was walking to our stand and there is a guy and his son sitting less than 100 yards away from the farmers house and its a open field I'm walking passed him about 80 yards away from him and we watched him walk in 5 min befor us well we were walking to the sand which is another 150 yards from where he was and he goes are u seriously gunna walk down there? I said proudly ya we are I'm not a lazy hunter I hang stands and scout I have a tree stand down here. He started saying something and I turned and kept walking it had to piss him off so bad lol

BowGuy2
11-17-2012, 04:23 PM
I live less than 2 miles away and come by here every night and this is this guy first time out allllll year! Just thought I would add that

teej89
11-17-2012, 06:58 PM
haha yeah you can expect to get attitude from the gun hunters, in PA we have a mid october doe muzzeloader season and I was bowhunting and where I am I have never ran into anyone hunting up there for the past 6 years. And this go proceeded to argue with me he's hunted in this blowdown that's 50 yds away from me every muzzleloader season for the past 5 years which is impossible because the tree blew down only 2 years ago haha fortunately I was in my stand well before daylight and he had to keep walking.

BowGuy2
11-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Haha that's good stuff

blackbeard
11-17-2012, 08:07 PM
You see the worst of people when they start wearing orange. Too bad for his kid. But i don't blame you.

BowGuy2
11-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Yah I was thinking to myself why would u teach ur kid to case a seen bc he disturbed way more than I would have bc he yelled it lol I was like why I ur so concerned with me walking by why would u mess it up ever more by yelling. It's just a joke. I hate orange season!

ghunter
11-17-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm sure he won't be getting a deer this year if that's how he wants to hunt

00buck
11-17-2012, 10:25 PM
i dont even gun hunt hardly at all anymore prefer to bow hunt i like it when they are in close and it seems to be more of a challenge