PDA

View Full Version : Buck Killed by automobile on Route 33 Picture

PlayTheWindMike
11-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Supposedly this last Friday this buck was killed close to where I hunt on rt 33

bds9
11-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Ummm this is the john schmucker buck aka the Amish buck. It was killed in Adams county a few years ago with a crossbow. Saw it the day he killed it at the check station. Quite impressive!

PlayTheWindMike
11-12-2012, 01:07 PM
It was texted to me yesterday.....I dont know dude I was just sharing

bds9
11-12-2012, 01:37 PM
It's amazing how many rumor bucks are out there every year. I wasn't scorning you for sharing, just stating that the story behind it isn't true. Either way it's a great buck, and I wish I could kill one that big!

teej89
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM
yeah technology really gets some rumors going, last year I was texted a pic of a buck in velvet that was enormous saying it was hit on the highway just up the road from where i hunt. I went back up to school and was showing my buds and the one got the same pic with relatively the same message and he lives in Va.

I'm not gonna lie, I did believe it at first, you're not the only one that's been fooled with these rumors mike.

PlayTheWindMike
11-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Geez people are idiots lmao I googled the amish buck and this is the same exact pic of it. wow. They should spend their time in the woods, but maybe they are in the woods waiting for a good buck while making stuff like this up. Oh well, it is a nice buck though.

bds9
11-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes they are!! But the main point to me is to respect the deer and regardless of how it was killed it is an amazing animal. The day I saw it I couldn't believe how big it actually was! This rack is one of my all time favorites though cuz it has everything!

bigtool
11-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Yep, big amish buck..... everyone has a story behind a deer.... If i dont see it personally i dont believe anyone lol......... Pictures are used as 1000 words....

Seeker Bp
11-13-2012, 06:03 AM
We see that buck every year at the Rarden Whitetail Festival..It is a very impressive Whitetail.

PlayTheWindMike
11-13-2012, 11:36 AM
i saw an article last night a guy with this same pic saying it was killed in PA lolololol......now I have to get my buddy back for sending that to me