PDA

View Full Version : Will I make the rut?

Huntaholic247
11-10-2012, 03:44 AM
I know there is a lot of talk about the rut or lack of depending where you are at. I will be gun hunting (unfortunately I lost my place to bow hunt) of course starting Nov. 26th for a few days in Ross county, Ohio. I was wondering if you all think that there will be any activity or will the bucks be done chasing. Just trying to figure out if it will be worth grunting or even rattling. What do you all think?

BowGuy2
11-10-2012, 06:10 AM
I don't think it will hurt anything to rattle and grunt and the first rut will be pretty much over but between normal movement an deer drives you will prolly still see deer depending on the areas. I'm sure u have some sort of public land around u that u could bow hunt as u may no ur missing the magical time of the year and if it were me that lost all my huntin spots I would be on public land doing all I could do to be in a stand with my bow in my hand. Some people have different drives and react different to different things but once u get nocked down u have to get right back up! Good luck to you on what ever u decide to do

Bushman
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Yea what bow guy said!