PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Ohio for 10 Days !!!

Griz
11-04-2012, 05:58 PM
It's Sunday night and I'm getting some final things ready so I can leave on Weds. Should be hunting Thurs, with no sleep but thats Ok. I'm staying at Lake Hope State Park in a cottage. I know everyones busy trying to shoot a big buck but if your in the area come visit. I'll even feed yah. It would be nice to meet some of the members. Oh yah I'm in cottage #15. Good luck to all. Griz

buckmaster1100
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM
whats up griz i'm heading up to ohio thursday i will be on the southern end close to the wayne national forest good luck and keep in touch.
chad

ranger175a
11-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Good luck to both of you. What county you going to be in Griz?

ApparitionRob
11-05-2012, 11:51 AM
best of luck!!

Griz
11-05-2012, 09:56 PM
whats up griz i'm heading up to ohio thursday i will be on the southern end close to the wayne national forest good luck and keep in touch.
chad

I'm hunting close to WNF north of Athens. PM me with your info and maybe we could get in touch.

Griz
11-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Good luck to both of you. What county you going to be in Griz?

I'll be hunting in Vinton & Athens Co. Mostly in Zaleski State Forest. Maybe some of WNF. I may even head over to Tar Hollow in Ross Co. I scouted all of these earlyer this spring. We'll see if the sign is the same. May have to adjust. Thanks for the luck.