PDA

View Full Version : I was driving through Madeira, Wednesday

so.OH_bowhunter2
10-26-2012, 03:54 PM
I was delivering some medical equipment Wednesday and was traveling through Madeira. I believe I was on Miami Rd. Anywase, up ahead there was a cop with his lights on blocking oncoming traffic. I was thinking great, a wreck, just what I need. As I approach, within 20 yards of the cruiser, I noticed a cop with weapon drawn (taser). Im the lead vehicle, and as I get stopped, I notice blood on the ground. A doe had gotten hit by a car, and was lying on the sidewalk, she was still alive and rolling back and forth. But what really caught my eye, was around a 140 class 4yr old buck still trying to get him a piece. All the vehicles, cops, bystanders, had zero effect on him. He kept stepping over her, trying to figure out what was going on. He'd go to her nose, then around to the back. Not sure what happened as I was waived on. But, I would have tagged him, if they would have let me (lol). Just goes to show, its that magical time of year.

MJH
10-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Thats too funny! Atleast you didnt try to "tag" her too! LOL! Just messin with you!

Mike

MICH
10-26-2012, 08:51 PM
awesome story. thanks for sharing

radicalxl
10-27-2012, 07:13 AM
Mother nature, what a powerful force it is.

Big_Holla
10-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Wow isn't that something!! Sure makes you wonder, with all the rut predictions out there, if these does are really coming in all through the month or not.