PDA

View Full Version : Typical Late October Warm Spell.....But the Cold Is Coming

blackbeard
10-24-2012, 06:11 PM
This is pretty typical for us with a week of warm weather in late October but the cold spell is on the way. Starting Sunday 30 degree lows and 50 degree highs, doesn't get any better than that! Looks like that's going to be the norm for the next month other than a couple warmer days around Nov 4-5. Getting pretty stoked. Haven't hunted since Sunday in these warm temps, but I'm gearing up for some non-stop hunting action during 3 weeks of vacation starting next Monday Good luck everybody.

MJH
10-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Good luck BB! Be safe and deflate a "big ol good 'un" !

Mike

no trespassing
10-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Yep! Hitting it hard all day sunday. Sunday will be my bow opener. Sunday morning I will tuck up against a thick creek bottom thicket where does bed and in the eve I plan to hunt some trails leading down to a food plot that is getting hammered. I found a nice oak flat just above the plot about 150 yards that should be a great staging area and the North wind is perfect.

Lord ToneKing
10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Finally gonna have the cool temps but that damn storm coming up the east coast will surely bring some big winds I bet :(

gonehunting 45
10-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Finally gonna have the cool temps but that damn storm coming up the east coast will surely bring some big winds I bet :(

I sure hope not, but I just seen the lastest track they are predicting this storm to take and it doesnt look good. They are now showing it to turn inland around the New York area. With that I would think we could get the winds.

I am ready for some cooler temps.

Seeker Bp
10-25-2012, 05:27 PM
The workload is starting to dwindle down to bare bones, and it could not happen at a better time...Come on cool weather.. Love the early season and the great leaf cover, but tired of sweating so bad...lol This storm is what the doctor ordered.. I see some big bone hitting the ground next week. Seeker BP