PDA

View Full Version : Been away for a week

Wildlife
10-24-2012, 10:20 AM
I was out of town for about a week and when I got back yesterday I went and grabbed my pics off my camera. Looks like I have a few more roamers in the area. The first 3 pics are of my big 6 that I have let walk several times over the past.
My youngest brother is coming out from California in about week. He’s soon to retire from the Marines with over a dozen tours under his belt in the Middle East. He's pretty pumped about getting himself an Ohio Buck and I’m really looking forward to those hunts. Can’t wait!

mrbb
10-24-2012, 10:21 AM
well its always nice to see new bucks show up
I wish I got more here !

hortontoter
10-24-2012, 11:29 AM
A couple pretty nice ones. Hope your brother gets one. I don't mind a few roamers showing up. But, I wish my summer resident deer would hang around during Oct. and Nov. Seems every fall they just disappear. Guess thats huntin.

Big_Holla
10-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Some dandies there, even the big 6. Will be good your brother can come in to town to spend some time with you hunting. Thanks to him for his many years of service in harms way!!

PlayTheWindMike
10-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Nice Wildlife. Let your brother kill that one and you go get the big one you saw you know where......lol I will have to come over and meet your brother. Maybe have some cold beverages in the barn.

hunter1099
10-29-2012, 09:31 PM
those will be nice bucks for your bro to kill well atleast one of them

forestman
10-29-2012, 09:47 PM
I hope your brother kills a monster.